The Wallpaper Abyss API is an HTTP/JSON based API that allows you to build applications that interact with Wallpaper Abyss.
Terms and Branding
- The API is free to use up to 150,000 queries/month for commercial and non commercial use :)
- You need to contact us before if you think you will go over 150,000/queries in a month so we can setup billing.
- Our current pricing above 150,000 queries/month is $0.05 for every 1000 queries, price is negotiable based on the type of site/app you are building.
- Please include A 'Powered By Wallpaper Abyss' link that links to
https://wall.alphacoders.com somewhere on pages that use our api. Place it wherever you want.
- If you want a solution without branding, please contact us at email@example.com
- It's our goal to provide the API at cost, so rates are very low. We want you to still be able to make a living too :)
- Please post a feature request on our forums if you need more functionality.
- We ask that you not store results/content for more than a 24 hour time period. If you need to cache things longer, please let us know.
- Do not create multiple API keys to try to bypass the 150,000/month limit.
All calls must be made by using the link
https://wall.alphacoders.com/api2.0/get.php, arguments have to be passed as GET params. The response contains a JSON object, which will always contain a top-level boolean property
success, in case of failure the error property will contain a short error code.
"result": "the info you want"
"error": "en error occurred"
The selection of the method is done via the parameter called
and is required on all calls.
Existing arguments and errors are defined in the documentation for the relevant method.
API authentication is achieved via an authentication key, every registered member can obtain via a simple 3-step process.
The authentication key should be passed in all API calls as a parameter called
auth and is required on all call.